I logged into my Twitter from the web for the first time in a while today, and out of the corner of my eye the words Tweet·Stats caught my eye. Out of curiosity, I pressed it and it ran a statistical analysis of my twitter activity complete with graphs and numbers!
Some of the more interesting stats include:
- I average 4.9 tweets a day
- I tweeted the most in July (292), which is almost double the normal monthly activity
- On a daily aggregate, I tweet quite evenly over all seven days averaging 160 per day
- On aggregate, I tweet the most at 11pm followed by 12am, 9am, 10am, 12pm and 6pm. See the trend?
- 51% of my tweets are replies
If you, a fellow tweeter, would like to see some statistics for your twitter, visit Tweetstats.